Samstag, 21. Juli 2007

iPod Protection against theft

My brother-in-law have sent me today a funny link for the security of my iPod.
Funny the idea with a Zune to secure the iPod....
I admit that I love my iPod (o.k. exactly I have in the meantime two of these cool music player) and use especially the shuffle for hearing my Huey Lewis and the News songs (only this artist is on my shuffle with 512KB mem) ...
With a cool design, cool features, good quality and a good marketing you can win in the windows-market new users; but you must offer not only the player, all the additions around equal important then the other keys! Please, CodeGear learn from the iPod-success and Delphi will get the success which this cool and productive IDE and the Pascal-language have earned, it's not to late for this. If the pascal-language haven't advantage the C#-Architect Anders Heijlsberg didn't include a lot of AlGol/Pascal/Modula into the language C#...



Keine Kommentare: